Our latest analysis points to volatile price action from now to Q4 2014 in global phosphate fertilizer markets. While a strong uptrend was witnessed in the northern hemisphere in Q1, a fall in demand and greater output in Q2 is expected to see a change in global market fortunes. However, the trade balance for Q3 paints a more positive picture before stocks are expected to build in Q4.
Provided to subscribers of the Phosphates and NPKs Service, the latest forecast report provides detailed analysis on the prospects for the global phosphate market. The forecasts typically provide an accessible but comprehensive overview and assess:
- Market volatility and the impact of demand and supply deferral in global DAP and MAP markets
- Month-by-month trade surplus and deficit moves
- Price outlooks and tipping points, including price projections
- An assessment of the cumulative global trade surplus and deficits this year, taking into consideration production increases and likely year-end stock build
- A review of DAP cash-cost thresholds
The report is provided as part of the Profercy Phosphates & NPKs Service which offers regular market updates, comprehensive market analysis and weekly price ranges, as well as DAP and MAP trade forecasts. For more information and to register for a free trial, click here.